Last modified: January 7th, 2020
Updated the “Personal Information?” section to disclose which data is collected when someone signs up for our newsletter.
Updated the “Your Rights” section to inform our newsletter subscribers about their rights regarding MailChimp.com.
- When you contact us through the Contact Us form, we’ll receive an email with your name and email address. Your message is also recorded in our WordPress dashboard along with your name, email address, and your IP address.
This information will only be used to answer your query. The legal grounds for doing it is called ‘legitimate interest’ (you are expecting us to respond to your question or comment).
Meet-the-Right-Man.com does not store your personal information nor do we transfer, share or sell any information to third-parties.
You do not have to provide an email address, but if you omit it or leave a fake address, we can not get back to you regarding your query.
All emails you send us through the contact form will be deleted after 30 days from the date we received them. Your message from our WordPress dashboard will be deleted after 30 days as well.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect your name, email address, and estimated location based on your IP address.
This information is collected by and stored in our Email Marketing Tool MailChimp.com. Our company does not store any of your personal information.
Your name and email address are used to send you monthly newsletter emails with our top posts.
The legal grounds for us sending you newsletter emails is “explicit consent” – you have personally signed up to our newsletter by clicking “subscribe” and then confirmed your intent by clicking the confirmation link sent out by our Email Marketing Tool MailChimp.com.
All websites use log files to collect routine information about their visitors like the date and time of day of their visit, the browser they use, which Internet Service Provider they use, etc. This information is anonymous and cannot identify you in any way.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Cookies are small pieces of data that save information when you visit websites, so you don’t have to re-enter it every time you return.
For example, cookies help search engines remember that you want your search results in a specific language and help online stores remember the items saved in your virtual shopping cart.
Like many other websites today, we too use Google Analytics to gather data about you. It does not record any information that can personally identify you, but it does collect information that includes but is not limited to how you reached our website, how long you stayed on it, what kind of browser or device you’re using, etc.
This information will be used to understand our readers and their preferences better. It will allow us to determine what type of new content to publish and if any design elements need changing.
You can opt-out from Google Analytics cookies by using this browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The data Google Analytics collects is retained for 38 months after which it is automatically deleted from Google’s servers. You can ask for your data to be removed from Google by using the data removal tool which will become available soon.
Any tracking done by Google is subject to their own privacy policies. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Meet-the-Right-Man.com uses Google Adsense, a Web advertising service of Google Inc.
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies, may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to Meet-the-Right-Man.com and other sites that use Google advertising services.
Third parties may also be placing and reading cookies on our visitors’ browsers or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on our website.
You can opt-out of Google Ads Personalization using the Google Ads Settings: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en.
All visitors of Meet-the-Right-Man.com have the opportunity to sign up for our newsletter and receive monthly emails with our top posts.
Our newsletters are managed by our Email Marketing Tool MailChimp.com.
MailChimp.com uses web beacons and other tracking technologies to collect personal data during email campaigns. Read about it here.
The information they collect automatically when you read emails sent by us includes:
- Device data: Information about the device and applications you use to access emails sent by us, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
- Product usage data: Information about dates and times you access emails sent by us and your browsing activities (such as what pages are viewed). They also collect information regarding the performance of our newsletters, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other electronic communications. This information allows them to improve the content and operation of their services, and facilitate research and analysis of their services.
Additionally, MailChimp.com may obtain information about our subscribers from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers, and their joint marketing partners. Examples of the information they may receive from these third-party sources include:
- demographic informations (such as your age and gender)
- device information (such as IP addresses)
- location (such as city and state)
- online behavioral data (such as information about the use of social media websites, page view information and search results, and links)
MailChimp.com uses this information, alone or in combination with other information (including Personal Information) they collect to enhance their ability to provide relevant marketing and content to us and to develop and provide us with more relevant products, features, and services.
You may withdraw consent by unsubscribing from our email list any time. You can do that by contacting us at amolatinareviews[at]gmail.com or following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email you receive.
Republishing of Content
Meet-the-Right-Man.com is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this website on other media or websites without our permission.
As an individual, you have the right to know which data we hold about you (none), how we processed it (governed in this policy), and ask us to delete it (done automatically after 30 days from receiving it).
You can learn more about your rights by visiting this website: https://www.i-scoop.eu/gdpr/data-subject-rights-gdpr/.
You also have different rights regarding MailChimp.com:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information by submitting a request through here.
- To object to MailChimp.com processing of your Personal Information, ask them to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by emailing MailChimp at personaldatarequests[at]mailchimp.com. Read more about this here.
- To complain to a local data protection authority about their collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Updates to This Policy
Data controller’s contact email: email@example.com.